If you’re ever arrested in Houston, and charged with a criminal offense of any kind, you’re facing more than criminal charges, but all the detriments that go along with being convicted of a felony or misdemeanor in the court of law.
Listed below are a few ideas of the penalties you can expect if convicted of any Houston area felony or misdemeanor crime in Texas.
- The convict will have a criminal record following them.
- Economic difficulty may result.
- There will be an immediate economic impact.
- The person will be considered a criminal by all who know of their criminal misdeeds.
- Loss of respect.
- The possibility of being incarcerated in a prison facility for wrongdoings in Houston.
- The danger of being forced by situations to accept in the dreaded “probation”.